Welcome, Groupon friends!
TOP 4 QUESTIONS ANSWERED FIRST, RIGHT HERE:
Your 30- or 60-day countdown starts on the date of your first booked class, which must be activated (attended) by 2/20/15.
Yes, you must supply valid credit card info even though your classes are already purchased.
If you’ve visited PPWLA within the past 6 months, you are ineligible. Sorry!
Our Cancellation Policy only requires an 8-hour notice (most studios require 24!), but is strictly enforced. It is posted below. If you do not agree with the terms, do not redeem your voucher. Please seek a refund with Groupon.
Now let’s get you signed up and working out! It’s easy! Just follow these 3 simple steps:
1) If you don’t already have an account with us, create one by clicking here. Then click Sign up! in the upper right corner and follow all prompts. (We strongly urge you to leave the email notifications box checked- see Step #3 below.) You will not be able to book any classes yet.
2) We’ll now need your name and 8-digit Groupon Voucher Number via email or phone call. Email us at email@example.com or call 310.694.8585. (If we don’t pick up, we’re probably helping a fellow client. Please leave a voicemail with your full name and Redemption Code. We’ll take care of you promptly!)
3) Once you receive a Groupon package receipt in your email, you can start booking those classes! If you opted out of receiving emails, you will not get this receipt; you will need to check your account to see when your Groupon has been redeemed. (Please add @pilatespluswla.com and @mindbodyonline.com to your contact list so your email server does not reject/filter our emails.) Just go to www.pilatespluswla.com, click Book Classes at the bottom of the page, then click Sign Up/ Wait List next to the class you want to book. *You will be prompted to enter credit card information. All PPWLA clients are required to have a valid credit card on file at all times in case of Late Cancel/No Show fees/unpaid class balances. As an added perk, it allows for use as a convenient “tab” when you initial for items in the studio, such as socks, a tank top, grip gloves, or a bottle of coconut water!
*If you’ve redeemed your voucher but haven’t signed up for any classes yet, disregard any expiration date you might see on your account. (By default, the system must assign an interim expiration date to your package.) Rest assured that your 30-day (or 60-day) countdown to take your five classes (or ten classes) will indeed start on the date of your first class (which must be by 2/20/15)– not the day you create your account, not the day you redeem your voucher. So don’t worry! If you redeemed your voucher in the past and now cannot sign up for classes because it’s past that default expiration date, send us an email to reopen your Groupon Deal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Especially if you’re new to pilates-based fitness, we recommend starting with our “SPX (Form+Technique emphasis)” class held every Sunday! Get a solid workout while taking extra time to focus on precise form and proper technique. Being diligent in learning and practicing both gets you the GREATEST RESULTS FASTEST.
- You will no longer be eligible for the New Member Unlimited Month.
– Each client works out on his/her own Proformer, with only 10 clients per session to maximize personal attention!
– Please read our FAQ page for parking info, what to wear, what to bring, etc.
– We sell ice-cold, thirst-quenching Zico Coconut Water and VitaminZero at the studio for quick hydration before or after your workout!
RULES, TERMS, and CONDITIONS FOR GROUPON PURCHASES:
- Cancellation Policy: There are two types of cancellation charges, Late Cancel and No Show. If you cancel within 8 hours of your scheduled class time, a Late Cancel fee of $15 will be assessed. If you do not cancel nor attend your class, a No Show fee of $25 will be incurred. You cannot “trade” a class for a penalty fee. NO EXCEPTIONS.
– All classes must be scheduled online through our fully automated booking system. If you are unable, your package has most likely expired. Do not attend a class in which you are not booked.
– Socks with rubber grip soles are required to take classes. NO EXCEPTIONS. They are available at the studio for $15. (See our Gallery for photos.)
– Arrive 10 minutes early for your first class to receive proper orientation of the Proformer and the Lagree Method. For your own safety and to keep from distracting fellow clients, you will not be allowed to participate in class if you are late, and you will be charged a Late Cancel fee. Your class will be returned to your package. Again, if you are not 10 minutes early to your first class, you cannot participate and you will incur a Late Cancel cancel fee.
– A valid credit card must be on file at all times to collect any accrued Late Cancel/No Show fees/unpaid class balances.
– Valid for clients who have not visited our studio within the past 6 months only. Limit 1 voucher (whether the 5-Pack or 10-Pack) per person. Valid only for the Groupon Deal. Bookings made in violation/fraudulently will be canceled and voucher forfeited.
– All five (or ten) classes must be taken within 30 (or 60) days of each other. First class must be taken by February 20, 2015. Any remaining will be forfeited.
– All sales are final. Purchases are not refundable, exchangeable, nor transferable.
– A class may be canceled if no one has enrolled in it 3 hours prior to start time.
– Schedules are posted for the following month around the 20th of the current month.
– Children under 18 are not allowed in the studio at any time unless during an arranged Private Session.